Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question on how to use our products or accessories? Or need to find out how to arrange a return? Take a look here and see if the question your looking for is listed, otherwise please feel free to contact us.
- Are any of your hair dyes tested on animals?
- None of the products featured on this website are tested on animals.
- How long do your hair dyes last?
- The length of time which Directions semi-permanent hair colour stays vibrant in your hair will vary depending on your hair type and condition. As all hair types are different we cannot give any longevity to the colour. Due to the nature of the product some colours may leave a permanent stain on blonde or bleached hair.
- Will your semi-permanent hair dyes lighten or brighten my hair?
- None of Directions semi-permanent hair colours will lighten your natural hair colour as they do not contain any peroxide or ammonia. If you would like to achieve a bright vibrant colour we recommend that you pre-lighten your hair using a bleach based product. Do NOT mix peroxide with these hair dyes. If you do not wish to pre-lighten your hair, darker hair will achieve a subtle tone or hue, not the intense shades as represented on our colour charts – these are based on blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- What do I do if my colour goes wrong?
- Please see our trouble-shooting page – you can also contact us directly if you cannot find the answers you require immediately.
- When will I receive my delivery?
- Depending upon the delivery method and costs chosen - see our shipping section of the website.
- What do I do if the item I require is out of stock?
- If an item is out of stock we will notify you and provide you with alternative options until the item is available.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We use Paypal to process all our payments which accepts all major credit cards and with funds within a registered Paypal account too.
- What do I do if my order does not arrive?
- Please contact us and we'll do the rest!
- What do I do if I do not like the product?
- Depending on the problem we will do all we can to rectify it. Please contact us should you have any problems with the product received.
What do I do if my colour goes wrong? Contact us on +44(0) 1702 297 532 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you get to the bottom of the problem.