How would you like to become the Face of Directions 2019?
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize and appear on the front cover of UK Salon Magazine’s Christmas Edition, submit your best coloured hair picture firstname.lastname@example.org
As an added bonus, we will be choosing 12 runners up, each of which will appear in our 2019 calendar.
* Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for further information.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition entries must be submitted by 31st October 2018 any entries after this date may not be accepted.
- Entries must be mailed to email@example.com. Any images sent to us via social media will not be accepted.
- The entry requires: entrant name, contact email and social media links (if applicable), photo of created look, entrants details - including email address and phone number, for La Riche Ltd to get in touch of the winning entrant.
- The competition is a Directions Hair colour photographic hair competition, so entries should only use Directions hair colour as the ﬁnal look and incorporate elements of hairstyling.
- All photo entries must be headshots, with a plain or neutral background, ‘selﬁe’ style photos will not be accepted.
- All entries must be in a high resolution (300dpi).
- The winner will be contacted privately and then announced publicly with the cover of the magazine release.
- Entries should be the sole original photo by the entrant or nominee. Any evidence of plagiarism and theft of the image may result in the entrant being removed from the competition.
- Entries will not be considered as part of this competition if, at the sole discretion of La Riche Ltd, they contain language, imagery that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of conﬁdence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, bullying, blasphemous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, threatening, or racist, sexist, ethnically discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to and violate any law.
- Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inﬂammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person. La Riche Ltd reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers meets these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
- Entrants warrant that any photographs submitted are their own or have gained permission from the photographer and willing model, and that the relevant entrant owns the copyright and any other relevant rights, and that they will hold La Riche Ltd and its agencies harmless in relation to any third party claims relating to such rights.
- Models must be over the age of 16 years old.
- Photos must be clean and should not show nudity or uncovered body parts considered rude or gratuitous.
- The type of technique (hair, natural, weave, wig etc.) entered will have no effect on the results of the competition.
- The entrant will retain full copyright for the entry but by submitting your images, you are giving La Riche Ltd permission to use, display on their website(s) and social media, wherever possible the entrant will be credited and referenced for the image within this competition.
- The entrant agrees to the use of their submission for further promotional purposes by La Riche Ltd, and for any PR purposes, which may arise regarding the competition.
- Entries will be judged on the creativity of the entry. The type of treatment or consideration (natural, weave, wigs, braids etc) entered will have no effect on the results of the competition.